In the past 3 months of my pathetic blogging I’ve:
- Passed my classes for Fall Quarter: Organic Chemistry Part 1, Conservation and Biology Fishes and Lab, and Ecology
- Went on 3 incredible Field Trips: Yes! In college you can attend field trips…if you study wildlife that is
- Vacationed in Maui, Hawaii: great sightings of endangered elephant seal, fish, and coral reefs
- Learned some more Swahili: well, I can count to 29 now…
- Visited the Happiest Place on Earth aka Disneyland: for the umpteenth time in the pouring rain and it was excellent as usual
- Managed to break my arm/elbow while gracefully get off my sailboat: someone should have been videotaping it because I’m sure it was hilarious
- Back to school. Ugh.
So, even with the use of my non dominant hand, I will do my best to keep this journal. As usual, I’ll post picks to my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexastravels/ as time provides.
Enjoy the new year and make the most of each and every day!